Traveling Luck for Bakomatsatsi, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Bakomatsatsi?What's around Bakomatsatsi?
Wikipedia near Bakomatsatsi
Where to stay near Bakomatsatsi
The timezone in Bakomatsatsi is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. -12.3800°, Longitude. 44.5128°
Weather near Bakomatsatsi; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 72.6km away
Satellite map around Bakomatsatsi
Loading map of Bakomatsatsi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakomatsatsi, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Salapouani (2.9km)
- Bandamaji (5.3km)
- Antsahé (7.1km)
- Bouijou (7.1km)
- Chaouéni (8.5km)
- Bouéjou (8.7km)
- Nounga (9.8km)
- Mramani (10.3km)
- Mnazichoumoué (10.9km)
- Kyo (13.4km)
- Mrijou (14.4km)
- Mirondoni (16.2km)
- Daji (16.5km)
- Bandakouni (19.2km)
- Ongoujou (19.5km)
- Mrémani (20.3km)
- Kangani (21.7km)
- Chindrini (22.2km)
- Jandza (22.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (18.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (23.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Agnachindra (5.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (17.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Magouni-Dindi (20.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Chiroroni (3.3km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (5.9km)
Airports close to Bakomatsatsi
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (72.6km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (205.5km)