Traveling Luck for Mro Amabala, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Mro Amabala?What's around Mro Amabala?
Wikipedia near Mro Amabala
Where to stay near Mro Amabala
The timezone in Mro Amabala is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.1739°, Longitude. 44.3847°
Weather near Mro Amabala; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 17.1km away
Satellite map around Mro Amabala
Loading map of Mro Amabala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mro Amabala, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Moujimouvia (0.8km)
- Pajé (1.5km)
- Mouamoua (2.4km)
- Moutsamoudou (4.4km)
- Hombo (4.7km)
- Sangani (6km)
- Mjimandra (6.3km)
- Mirontsi (8km)
- Ankibani (8.3km)
- Chironkamba (10km)
- Bandani Mtsangani (12.4km)
- Maouéni (12.5km)
- Chitrouni (13.8km)
- Sanadani (14.9km)
- Patsi (15.2km)
- Koki (15.6km)
- Ouani (16.1km)
- Kondroni (17.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Digo (11.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Msakijou (15.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chtisangani (8.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Trontoni (13.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Zikéléni (13.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ntingui (15.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Mouillage de Mutsamudu (2km)
- a medical facility associated with a hospital for outpatients.
- Biangomé (11km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Pochélé (12.1km)
Airports close to Mro Amabala
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (17.1km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (172.4km)