Traveling Luck for Mpouzini, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Mpouzini?What's around Mpouzini?
Wikipedia near Mpouzini
Where to stay near Mpouzini
The timezone in Mpouzini is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.1828°, Longitude. 44.3644°
Weather near Mpouzini; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 22.9km away
Satellite map around Mpouzini
Loading map of Mpouzini and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mpouzini, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mjimandra (2.9km)
- Ankibani (3km)
- Mouamoua (3.9km)
- Chironkamba (4km)
- Bandani Mtsangani (6.4km)
- Maouéni (6.5km)
- Moujimouvia (6.7km)
- Pajé (7.4km)
- Chitrouni (7.9km)
- Sanadani (8.9km)
- Moutsamoudou (10.3km)
- Hombo (10.8km)
- Sangani (11.8km)
- Sombé (12.3km)
- Chongochahari (12.7km)
- Mkirijou (13.1km)
- Dzindri (13.5km)
- Mouroumouli (13.9km)
- Salamani (13.9km)
- Mirontsi (13.9km)
- Dzindri Mtsangani (14.5km)
- Iméré (14.8km)
- Vassy (14.9km)
- Mjamaoué (15.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bangoué-Marovéni (11.3km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Digo (8.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bandrankoa (9.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Goungouamoué (12.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Rassijou (14.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Msakijou (10.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Chtisangani (14.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Bamba Dzoni (7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Trontoni (12.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Zikéléni (10.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Mouillage de Mutsamudu (6.8km)
- a medical facility associated with a hospital for outpatients.
- Biangomé (5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Pochélé (7.4km)
Airports close to Mpouzini
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (22.9km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (166.5km)