Traveling Luck for Baboso, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
Where is Baboso?What's around Baboso?
Wikipedia near Baboso
Where to stay near Baboso
The timezone in Baboso is Atlantic/Cape_Verde
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.9833°, Longitude. -25.2000°
Satellite map around Baboso
Loading map of Baboso and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baboso, in Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta Cruz de Graça (6.1km)
- Ponta Pedrinha (8.7km)
- Ponta Cruz de Pau (10.1km)
- Ponta das Casas (11.3km)
- Ponta da Barca (11.3km)
- Ponta da Praia Formosa (11.7km)
- Ponta Campanarim (11.7km)
- Ponta do Campanário (11.7km)
- Ponta do Esbarradeiro (12.6km)
- Ponta Branca (12.6km)
- Ponta da Calhetã (13.6km)
- Ponta Cais dos Fortes (14.2km)
- Ponta Salto (15.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ribeira Manuel Lopes (8.7km)
- Ribeira do Campanário (8.9km)
- Ribeira das Patas (11.3km)
- Ribeira do Curral Velho (11.3km)
- Ribeira Praia Formosa (11.7km)
- Ribeira dos Bodes (13.6km)
- Ribeira das Pipas (13.6km)
- Ribeira do Escorregadouro (13.8km)
- Ribeira Cabeço do Portinho (14km)
- Ribeira do Brejo (16.6km)
- Ribeira da Praia Grande (16.6km)
Accommodation around Baboso
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Picos do Campo Redondo (8.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía Passo de Pau (15.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Concelho do Paul (2.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Chã de Pedrinha (8.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Chã de Besta (14.4km)
Airports close to Baboso
Sao pedro(VXE), Sao vicente island, Cape verde islands (34.6km)
Preguica(SNE), Sao nocolau island, Cape verde islands (164.7km)