Traveling Luck for Ponta da Fajã, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
Where is Ponta da Faja?What's around Ponta da Faja?
Wikipedia near Ponta da Faja
Where to stay near Ponta da Fajã
The timezone in Ponta da Faja is Atlantic/Cape_Verde
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 14.8500°, Longitude. -24.3000°
Satellite map around Ponta da Fajã
Loading map of Ponta da Fajã and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ponta da Fajã, in Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Figueira Pavão (2.8km)
- Dacabalaio (5.7km)
- Cova Figueira (5.8km)
- Monte Vermelho (6.4km)
- Fonte Aleixo (11.7km)
- Patim (22.8km)
- Relva (23.5km)
- Achada Grande (23.5km)
- Luzia Nunes (25.7km)
- Forno (26.1km)
- Corvo (26.3km)
- Vicente Dias (28.9km)
- Penteada (28.9km)
- Inhuco (29.3km)
- Lagoa Atrás (29.6km)
- Lagariça (30.6km)
- Serrado (30.6km)
- Baluarte (31.2km)
- Igreja (32.5km)
- Porto dos Mosteiros (32.5km)
- Mira-Mira (32.6km)
- Tongon (33.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Fajã (0km)
- Ponta de Sougui (4.1km)
- Ponta do Alcatraz (4.1km)
- Ponta da Praia Grande (5.8km)
- Ponta Belcher (8.1km)
- Ponta Rachã (10.3km)
- Ponta Bombardeiro (14.6km)
- Ponta do Pescadeiro (16.7km)
- Ponta da Antoninha (17.5km)
- Ponta Fundão (20.4km)
- Ponta Furada (23.4km)
- Ponta do Espinho Verde (25.7km)
- Ponta Fendida (25.7km)
- Ponta do Corvo (26.3km)
- Ponta de Nossa Senhora do Socorro (28.3km)
- Ponta da Lagoa Atrás (29.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Chã das Caldeiras (18.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pico (16.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Fogo (23km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Ponto do Alcatraz (4.1km)
Airports close to Ponta da Fajã
Francisco mendes(RAI), Francisco mendez, Cape verde islands (137.7km)
Maio(MMO), Maio, Cape verde islands (191.7km)