Traveling Luck for Santa Cruz, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
Where is Santa Cruz?What's around Santa Cruz?
Wikipedia near Santa Cruz
Where to stay near Santa Cruz
The timezone in Santa Cruz is Atlantic/Cape_Verde
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 15.1333333°, Longitude. -23.566666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Cruz, in Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santa Cruz (0km)
- Santiago (5.6km)
- Pinchossa (8.1km)
- Calheta (10.4km)
- Montanha (10.4km)
- Órgãos (14.4km)
- Sacramento (14.5km)
- Ilhéu (16.2km)
- Picos (16.6km)
- Mato Correia (18.2km)
- Praia Baixo (18.3km)
- Rui Vaz (19.4km)
- Achada Baleia (20.2km)
- Chacha (20.5km)
- Nora (20.5km)
- Assomada (20.6km)
- Ribeirão Chiqueiro (21.1km)
- Palha Carga (22.3km)
- Achada Monte (22.4km)
- Fundura (23.3km)
- Malveira (25.4km)
- Ribeirão Sal (26.3km)
- Chã de Dentro (26.3km)
- Moia Moia (26.5km)
- Chã de Figueiras (26.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Santa Cruz
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilhas do Sotavento (23.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha de Santiago (19km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- São Domingos (20.3km)
Airports close to Santa Cruz
Francisco mendes(RAI), Francisco mendez, Cape verde islands (38.5km)
Maio(MMO), Maio, Cape verde islands (59.8km)
Rabil(BVC), Boa vista, Cape verde islands (207.4km)