Traveling Luck for Gasenyi, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Gasenyi?What's around Gasenyi?
Wikipedia near Gasenyi
Where to stay near Gasenyi
The timezone in Gasenyi is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.8691667°, Longitude. 30.3194444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gasenyi, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Rusengo I (5.8km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Nkoyoyo (8.8km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gikombe (4.1km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Muyinga (5.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hôpital Muyinga (8.8km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Muyinga (8.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Muyinga (9.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Muyinga (8.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rusengo (5.3km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Muyinga (6.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Muyinga (6km)
Airports close to Gasenyi
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (210.1km)