Traveling Luck for Gaseme, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Gaseme?What's around Gaseme?
Wikipedia near Gaseme
Where to stay near Gaseme
The timezone in Gaseme is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. -2.8675°, Longitude. 30.3519°
Loading map of Gaseme and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gaseme, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kagara (6.2km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Nkoyoyo (7.8km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gikombe (6.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Muyinga (6.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Muyinga (5.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hôpital Muyinga (6km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Muyinga (5.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Muyinga (6.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Muyinga (9km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Muyinga (5.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Muyinga (5.5km)
Airports close to Gaseme
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (211.3km)