Traveling Luck for Muyinga, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Muyinga?What's around Muyinga?
Wikipedia near Muyinga
Where to stay near Muyinga
The timezone in Muyinga is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. -2.8458°, Longitude. 30.3383°
Loading map of Muyinga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muyinga, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kagara (9.3km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Kinazi (10.8km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gikombe (9.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Muyinga (1.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hôpital Muyinga (2km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Muyinga (1.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Muyinga (2.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Muyinga (3.1km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Muyinga (0km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Bihororo (8.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Muyinga (1km)
Airports close to Muyinga
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (205.7km)