Traveling Luck for Mumpwishi, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Mumpwishi?What's around Mumpwishi?
Wikipedia near Mumpwishi
Where to stay near Mumpwishi
The timezone in Mumpwishi is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. -2.8213889°, Longitude. 30.3419444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mumpwishi, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kagara (11.6km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Rusengo 2 (7.2km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Rukuri (10.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Muyinga (6.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hôpital Muyinga (4.9km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Muyinga (5.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Muyinga (4.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Muyinga (3.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mumpwishi (0km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Muyinga (5.7km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Mugerero (7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Muyinga (6.6km)
Airports close to Mumpwishi
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (200.4km)