Traveling Luck for Gitongwe, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Gitongwe?What's around Gitongwe?
Wikipedia near Gitongwe
Where to stay near Gitongwe
The timezone in Gitongwe is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.8122221999999999°, Longitude. 30.340277799999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gitongwe, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Rusengo 2 (8.9km)
- small primitive houses.
- Gitanga (11km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Rukuri (8.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Muyinga (8.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Hôpital Muyinga (7.1km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Muyinga (7.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Muyinga (6.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Muyinga (5.1km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Muyinga (7.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mumpwishi (2.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Muyinga (8.6km)
Airports close to Gitongwe
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (198.3km)