Traveling Luck for Gitanga, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Gitanga?What's around Gitanga?
Wikipedia near Gitanga
Where to stay near Gitanga
The timezone in Gitanga is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. -2.7461110999999998°, Longitude. 30.2955556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gitanga, in Muyinga, Burundi
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- small primitive houses.
- Buringa (4.3km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Rukuri (10.9km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Mwigomba (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Butihinda (8.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Butihinda (8.5km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Butihinda (8.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Butihinda (8.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nyarubuye (11.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Maruri (8.6km)
Airports close to Gitanga
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (181.2km)