Traveling Luck for Muhwazi, Muyinga, Burundi
Where is Muhwazi?What's around Muhwazi?
Wikipedia near Muhwazi
Where to stay near Muhwazi
The timezone in Muhwazi is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.7400000000000002°, Longitude. 30.340277799999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Muhwazi, in Muyinga, Burundi
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- small primitive houses.
- Buringa (6.2km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Mwigomba (11.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Butihinda (8.1km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Convent Rugari (11.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Butihinda (6.9km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Butihinda (8.3km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Butihinda (7.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nyarubuye (11.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Maruri (9.8km)
Airports close to Muhwazi
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (182.1km)