Traveling Luck for Gashara, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Gashara?What's around Gashara?
Wikipedia near Gashara
Where to stay near Gashara
The timezone in Gashara is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -2.6475°, Longitude. 30.129444400000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gashara, in Kirundo, Burundi
- small primitive houses.
- Gashara (0km)
- Karehe (3.3km)
- Butare (4.2km)
- Kirehe (6.5km)
- Kato (6.6km)
- Mburabuturo (6.6km)
- Rwahita (8.1km)
- Bushembo (8.3km)
- Nyabikenke (9km)
- Nkoronko (9.3km)
- Biravumu (9.5km)
- Murambo (10km)
- Gicombe (10.2km)
- Gatwaro (11.5km)
- Rukurazo (11.7km)
- Mikore (12.1km)
- Ruvumu (12.2km)
- Gasuru (12.4km)
- Kigarama (12.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gasare (7.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gacabwoya (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (4.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Vumbi-Bukuba (10.9km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Vumbi-Bukuba (11.3km)
Airports close to Gashara
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (155km)