Traveling Luck for Karehe, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Karehe?What's around Karehe?
Wikipedia near Karehe
Where to stay near Karehe
The timezone in Karehe is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -2.6347222000000001°, Longitude. 30.135833300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Karehe, in Kirundo, Burundi
- small primitive houses.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kiziba (1.9km)
- Mataka (4km)
- Canika (4.1km)
- Gihosha (6.7km)
- Nyamisagara (6.8km)
- Kabirizi (7.3km)
- Cumva (7.7km)
- Gakana (7.9km)
- Rwamikore (8.8km)
- Cumba (9.1km)
- Muryanabiguri (10.1km)
- Butihinda (10.5km)
- Mutara (10.5km)
- Rugero (10.8km)
- Cendajuru (11.2km)
- Kigobe (11.9km)
- Busenyi (12.6km)
- Karamagi (12.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mugeregere (12.9km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gasare (7.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gacabwoya (4.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Gihosha (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (3.6km)
Airports close to Karehe
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (152km)