Traveling Luck for Canika, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Canika?What's around Canika?
Wikipedia near Canika
Where to stay near Canika
The timezone in Canika is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -2.6222°, Longitude. 30.1483°
Satellite map around Canika
Loading map of Canika and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Canika, in Kirundo, Burundi
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Canika (0km)
- Gakana (4km)
- Gihosha (4.2km)
- Mataka (4.8km)
- Kabirizi (4.9km)
- Kiziba (5.7km)
- Mutara (8.7km)
- Butihinda (8.7km)
- Muryanabiguri (9.6km)
- Cumba (10km)
- Mukerwa (10km)
- Nyamisagara (10.2km)
- Mwenya (10.2km)
- Cumva (11.2km)
- Rugero (12km)
- Kinyangurube (12.4km)
- Rwamikore (12.8km)
- Bugwana (13.2km)
- Butahana (13.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Matonyango (11.3km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Gasare (10.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gacabwoya (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (6.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Kirundo (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mugeregere (10.7km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (11.7km)
Airports close to Canika
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (149.1km)