Traveling Luck for Runyoni, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Runyoni?What's around Runyoni?
Wikipedia near Runyoni
Where to stay near Runyoni
The timezone in Runyoni is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -2.5827778°, Longitude. 30.1230556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Runyoni, in Kirundo, Burundi
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Rugamura (10.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (9.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (11.3km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Kirundo (10.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kagogo (10.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (6.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (7.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (12.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (6km)
Airports close to Runyoni
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (140.1km)