Traveling Luck for Kigarama, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Kigarama?What's around Kigarama?
Wikipedia near Kigarama
Where to stay near Kigarama
The timezone in Kigarama is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.5986111°, Longitude. 30.1061111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kigarama, in Kirundo, Burundi
- small primitive houses.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gacabwoya (10.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (5.6km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (6.3km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (11.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (8.3km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (3.9km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Kabagabaga (12.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (4.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (2.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (3.8km)
Airports close to Kigarama
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (143.9km)