Traveling Luck for École moyenne Kanyinya, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Ecole moyenne Kanyinya?What's around Ecole moyenne Kanyinya?
Wikipedia near Ecole moyenne Kanyinya
Where to stay near École moyenne Kanyinya
The timezone in Ecole moyenne Kanyinya is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.5931°, Longitude. 30.0828°
Satellite map around École moyenne Kanyinya
Loading map of École moyenne Kanyinya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around École moyenne Kanyinya, in Kirundo, Burundi
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Mugisomeka (11.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (6.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (1.3km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (12.5km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (3.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kanyinya (0.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (3.3km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (5.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (9.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (3.8km)
Airports close to École moyenne Kanyinya
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (143km)