Traveling Luck for Kirundo, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Kirundo?What's around Kirundo?
Wikipedia near Kirundo
Where to stay near Kirundo
The timezone in Kirundo is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. -2.585°, Longitude. 30.0944444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kirundo, in Kirundo, Burundi
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Rugamura (12.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (3.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (3.3km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (7.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Busenza (12.3km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (0.7km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (0km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (8.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (0.6km)
Airports close to Kirundo
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (141km)