Traveling Luck for Gihushi, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Gihushi?What's around Gihushi?
Wikipedia near Gihushi
Where to stay near Gihushi
The timezone in Gihushi is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. -2.575°, Longitude. 30.2263889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gihushi, in Kirundo, Burundi
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bugesera (5.8km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Matonyango (9.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Busoni (10.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Busoni (10.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Busoni (10.7km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Busoni (10.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Rusina (8.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gasuga (13km)
Airports close to Gihushi
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (139.7km)