Traveling Luck for Murama, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Murama?What's around Murama?
Wikipedia near Murama
Where to stay near Murama
The timezone in Murama is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. -2.5714°, Longitude. 30.1089°
Satellite map around Murama
Loading map of Murama and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Murama, in Kirundo, Burundi
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Rugamura (8.7km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Rurambi (9.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (1.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (7.4km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (9.8km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (4km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (4.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (8.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (8.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (4.1km)
Airports close to Murama
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (137.7km)