Traveling Luck for Kireka, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Kireka?What's around Kireka?
Wikipedia near Kireka
Where to stay near Kireka
The timezone in Kireka is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. -2.5661111°, Longitude. 30.1252778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kireka, in Kirundo, Burundi
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Rugamura (6.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (11.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (5.3km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (7.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- iProvense ya Kirundo (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kagogo (11.2km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (8.3km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kayenzi (11.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (11.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (7.8km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Maison d'accueil Yaranda (12.8km)
Airports close to Kireka
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (136.3km)