Traveling Luck for Lac Rwihinda, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Lac Rwihinda?What's around Lac Rwihinda?
Wikipedia near Lac Rwihinda
Where to stay near Lac Rwihinda
The timezone in Lac Rwihinda is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. -2.5500°, Longitude. 30.0778°
Satellite map around Lac Rwihinda
Loading map of Lac Rwihinda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lac Rwihinda, in Kirundo, Burundi
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Rurambi (8.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (8.1km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (8.6km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (4.4km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (9km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (8.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gitwe (11.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Runyoni (12.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (9.1km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Maison d'accueil Yaranda (10.2km)
Airports close to Lac Rwihinda
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (133.3km)