Traveling Luck for Muhero, Kirundo, Burundi
Where is Muhero?What's around Muhero?
Wikipedia near Muhero
Where to stay near Muhero
The timezone in Muhero is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.5297°, Longitude. 30.0992°
Loading map of Muhero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muhero, in Kirundo, Burundi
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kanyinya (13.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bureau de commune Kirundo (10.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Île Kigwa (8.6km)
- a building where a community of nuns lives in seclusion.
- Noviciat Mutwenzi (11.2km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Kirundo (12.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Kirundo (12.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gitwe (9.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Rwihinda (6.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kirundo (12.6km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Maison d'accueil Yaranda (3.7km)
Airports close to Muhero
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (128.3km)