Traveling Luck for Rukana, Cibitoke, Burundi
Where is Rukana?What's around Rukana?
Wikipedia near Rukana
Where to stay near Rukana
The timezone in Rukana is Africa/Bujumbura
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.7686111000000002°, Longitude. 29.0472222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rukana, in Cibitoke, Burundi
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Mparambo I (17.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferme Rugombo (9.8km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Kaganga (7.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Ruhanga (8.5km)
- agricultural school;
- a school with a curriculum focused on agriculture.
- Ferme Mparambo (14.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Mukoku (12.2km)
- administrative facility;
- a government building.
- Rugombo (12.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Borne Mumbanza (2.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Miduha (8.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Ruce (14km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Rugombo (12.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rukana (0km)
Airports close to Rukana
Kamembe(KME), Kamembe, Rwanda (77.3km)
Bukavu kavumu(BKY), Bukavu/kavumu, Zaire (118.8km)
Bujumbura international(BJM), Bujumbura, Burundi (143.1km)