Traveling Luck for Fazenda Aida, Namibe, Angola
Where is Fazenda Aida?What's around Fazenda Aida?
Wikipedia near Fazenda Aida
Where to stay near Fazenda Aida
The timezone in Fazenda Aida is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.1667°, Longitude. 12.1942°
Satellite map around Fazenda Aida
Loading map of Fazenda Aida and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fazenda Aida, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fazenda Aida (0km)
- Fazenda Quipola (4.1km)
- Fazenda Benfica (4.7km)
- Fazenda Boavista (9.2km)
- Fazenda Amélia (9.8km)
- Fazenda Macala (10km)
- Fazenda Mata (14.1km)
- Fazenda Ferreira (18.8km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezeassete (28.6km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezanove (31.4km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Cinco (34.7km)
- Fazenda Capalula (36.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (20.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boca do Catrono (30.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (32.7km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Deserto de Moçâmedes (30.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (16.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (20.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (24.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (14.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fazenda Aida
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (31.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.