Traveling Luck for Fazenda Mata, Namibe, Angola
Where is Fazenda Mata?What's around Fazenda Mata?
Wikipedia near Fazenda Mata
Where to stay near Fazenda Mata
The timezone in Fazenda Mata is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.1613889°, Longitude. 12.2427778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fazenda Mata, in Namibe, Angola
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Capunda Catuifa (8km)
- Salgado (11.7km)
- Ali (18.3km)
- Boca do Catrono (19km)
- Catrono (21.8km)
- Caalavenga (27.3km)
- Sanga la Ngola (27.3km)
- Nupué (27.9km)
- Chioadala (29km)
- Napopica (29.1km)
- Calloué (29.9km)
- Chinguau (30km)
- Maladinga (30.7km)
- Palaué (31km)
- Camuzalote (31.4km)
- Caleba (31.9km)
- Diabacama (32.2km)
- Caalabinga (32.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (32.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Munguaionge (24.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boca do Catrono (19.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta do Mexilhão (32.2km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Deserto de Moçâmedes (16.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (29.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (7.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bero (23.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (28km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fazenda Mata
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (40.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.