Traveling Luck for Fazenda Macala, Namibe, Angola
Where is Fazenda Macala?What's around Fazenda Macala?
Wikipedia near Fazenda Macala
Where to stay near Fazenda Macala
The timezone in Fazenda Macala is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. -15.1486°, Longitude. 12.2236°
Loading map of Fazenda Macala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fazenda Macala, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fazenda Macala (0km)
- Fazenda Amélia (2.9km)
- Fazenda Mata (6.7km)
- Fazenda Aida (10km)
- Fazenda Quipola (12.4km)
- Fazenda Benfica (14.5km)
- Fazenda Boavista (17.5km)
- Fazenda Ferreira (22.1km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Cinco (27.1km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezeassete (28.9km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezanove (30.1km)
- Fazenda Capalula (31km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (26.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Munguaionge (30.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boca do Catrono (26km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Deserto de Moçâmedes (21.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (26.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Praia das Conchas (31km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (11.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bero (18.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (30.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (24.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fazenda Macala
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (40.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.