Traveling Luck for Pedras Negras, Namibe, Angola
Where is Pedras Negras?What's around Pedras Negras?
Wikipedia near Pedras Negras
Where to stay near Pedras Negras
The timezone in Pedras Negras is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.2430556°, Longitude. 12.0630556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pedras Negras, in Namibe, Angola
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (0km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (38.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (7.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (34.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada dos Três Irmãos (29.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (28.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (20.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Damba dos Corvos (37.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bero (36.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (35.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (29.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pedras Negras
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (24.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.