Traveling Luck for Praia Amélia, Namibe, Angola
Where is Praia Amelia?What's around Praia Amelia?
Wikipedia near Praia Amelia
Where to stay near Praia Amélia
The timezone in Praia Amelia is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.2013889°, Longitude. 12.1113889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Praia Amélia, in Namibe, Angola
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (18.6km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (21.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (13.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (33.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (11.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (5.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (46.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bero (17.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (20km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (11.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Praia Amélia
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (20.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.