Traveling Luck for Sacomar, Namibe, Angola
Where is Sacomar?What's around Sacomar?
Wikipedia near Sacomar
Where to stay near Sacomar
The timezone in Sacomar is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. -15.1266667°, Longitude. 12.1536111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sacomar, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fazenda Ferreira (3.1km)
- Fazenda Boavista (9.7km)
- Fazenda Quipola (12.7km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezeassete (14.3km)
- Fazenda Benfica (14.7km)
- Fazenda Aida (16.6km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezanove (18.7km)
- Fazenda Macala (21.2km)
- Fazenda Amélia (23km)
- Fazenda Mata (27.6km)
- Fazenda Capalula (30.5km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Cinco (32.1km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (6.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (36.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada do Chalungo (32.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (17.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (21.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (23.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (32.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (10.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (20.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sacomar
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (39.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.