Traveling Luck for Chipito, Namibe, Angola
Where is Chipito?What's around Chipito?
Wikipedia near Chipito
Where to stay near Chipito
The timezone in Chipito is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.274722199999999°, Longitude. 12.1622222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chipito, in Namibe, Angola
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Planalto da Caça (37.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (30.1km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (42.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (32.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada dos Três Irmãos (36.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (22.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Praia Amélia (26.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (31.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Namibe (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bero (32.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (43.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (23.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chipito
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.