Traveling Luck for Caleba, Namibe, Angola
Where is Caleba?What's around Caleba?
Wikipedia near Caleba
Where to stay near Caleba
The timezone in Caleba is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.0538889°, Longitude. 12.2519444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caleba, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada do Chalungo (25.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (31.8km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Deserto de Moçâmedes (29.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Praia dos Mucuissos (28.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (28.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Giraúl (31.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caleba
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (68.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.