Traveling Luck for Bero, Namibe, Angola
Where is Bero?What's around Bero?
Wikipedia near Bero
Where to stay near Bero
Also known as Bero River, Ocunare, Ocuuale, Rio Cubal, Rio Cubal Ocuale, Rio Gubal
The timezone in Bero is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.1658°, Longitude. 12.1603°
Loading map of Bero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bero, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (36.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (12.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (30.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (29.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (10.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (18.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (30.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (9.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (15.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bero
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (28.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.