Traveling Luck for Cangeque, Namibe, Angola
Where is Cangeque?What's around Cangeque?
Wikipedia near Cangeque
Where to stay near Cangeque
Also known as Cangeoue
The timezone in Cangeque is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.2°, Longitude. 12.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cangeque, in Namibe, Angola
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (20km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (20.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (15.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (33km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (39.7km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (9.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (45km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (10.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (19.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cangeque
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (20.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.