Traveling Luck for Giraúl, Namibe, Angola
Where is Giraul?What's around Giraul?
Wikipedia near Giraul
Where to stay near Giraúl
Also known as Giraul River
The timezone in Giraul is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.0683333°, Longitude. 12.1422222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Giraúl, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezeassete (4.4km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezanove (6.6km)
- Fazenda Ferreira (14.6km)
- Fazenda Capalula (22.6km)
- Fazenda Boavista (27.2km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Cinco (28.3km)
- Fazenda Quipola (29.4km)
- Fazenda Benfica (31.8km)
- Fazenda Aida (32.7km)
- Fazenda Macala (33.3km)
- Fazenda Amélia (36km)
- Fazenda Mata (39.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (19.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada do Chalungo (17km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (39.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (36.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (42.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (37.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (20.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Giraúl
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (57.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.