Traveling Luck for Ponta do Mexilhão, Namibe, Angola
Where is Ponta do Mexilhao?What's around Ponta do Mexilhao?
Wikipedia near Ponta do Mexilhao
Where to stay near Ponta do Mexilhão
The timezone in Ponta do Mexilhao is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.1833°, Longitude. 12.1333°
Satellite map around Ponta do Mexilhão
Loading map of Ponta do Mexilhão and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ponta do Mexilhão, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (26.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (14.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (21.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (35.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (34.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (6.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (9.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (38.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (6.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (15.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ponta do Mexilhão
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (23.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.