Traveling Luck for Mirapraia, Namibe, Angola
Where is Mirapraia?What's around Mirapraia?
Wikipedia near Mirapraia
Where to stay near Mirapraia
Also known as Miramar
The timezone in Mirapraia is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.0169444°, Longitude. 12.279999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mirapraia, in Namibe, Angola
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Campo Livre (39.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (42.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada do Chalungo (30.9km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Deserto de Moçâmedes (37.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (39.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Giraúl (42.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mirapraia
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (81.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.