Traveling Luck for Baía de Namibe, Namibe, Angola
Where is Baia de Namibe?What's around Baia de Namibe?
Wikipedia near Baia de Namibe
Where to stay near Baía de Namibe
Also known as Baia de Mocamedes, Baia de Mossamedes, Baía de Mossamedes, Baía de Moçâmedes, Little Fish Bay
The timezone in Baia de Namibe is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.1841667°, Longitude. 12.1441667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baía de Namibe, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (29.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (15.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (24.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (35km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (34.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (12.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (36km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (4.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (16.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baía de Namibe
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (22.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.