Traveling Luck for Porto Saco, Namibe, Angola
Where is Porto Saco?What's around Porto Saco?
Wikipedia near Porto Saco
Where to stay near Porto Saco
Also known as Porto Salazar
The timezone in Porto Saco is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.1333333°, Longitude. 12.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Porto Saco, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fazenda Ferreira (7.9km)
- Fazenda Boavista (11.3km)
- Fazenda Quipola (16km)
- Fazenda Benfica (16.9km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezeassete (17.3km)
- Fazenda Aida (20.1km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Dezanove (22.3km)
- Fazenda Macala (26.4km)
- Fazenda Amélia (27.9km)
- Fazenda Mata (32.6km)
- Fazenda Capalula (35.7km)
- Fazenda Giraúl Número Cinco (37.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (38.3km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (31.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada do Chalungo (35.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (19.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fortaleza de São Fernando (20.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (18.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (37.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (19.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (4.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Porto Saco
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (38.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.