Traveling Luck for Fortaleza de São Fernando, Namibe, Angola
Where is Fortaleza de Sao Fernando?What's around Fortaleza de Sao Fernando?
Wikipedia near Fortaleza de Sao Fernando
Where to stay near Fortaleza de São Fernando
Also known as Fort San Fernando, Sao Fernando, São Fernando
The timezone in Fortaleza de Sao Fernando is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -15.199999999999999°, Longitude. 12.15°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fortaleza de São Fernando, in Namibe, Angola
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pedras Negras (28.1km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto Saco (20.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Barreiras Brancas (24.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto do Govêrno (30.1km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Portada do Giraúl (39.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Amélia (14.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lagoa Cacango (36.1km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Farol Giraúl (21.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Namibe (1.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fortaleza de São Fernando
Namibe, Mocamedes, Angola (18.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.