Traveling Luck for Missâo Tchinombo, Huambo, Angola
Where is Missao Tchinombo?What's around Missao Tchinombo?
Wikipedia near Missao Tchinombo
Where to stay near Missâo Tchinombo
The timezone in Missao Tchinombo is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -12.8814°, Longitude. 15.3281°
Satellite map around Missâo Tchinombo
Loading map of Missâo Tchinombo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Missâo Tchinombo, in Huambo, Angola
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Capila (3.2km)
- Benfica Jamba (3.9km)
- Mbungue (6.5km)
- Mande I (6.6km)
- Jilacalimi II (7.2km)
- Chissoco (7.8km)
- Cassola (7.9km)
- Capila (9.2km)
- Tchicoti (11.7km)
- A. Machado (11.8km)
- Sangue do Povo (13.3km)
- Catome (13.9km)
- Tchimbili (14.2km)
- Cangondo (14.4km)
- Calenga (14.7km)
- Tchilavi (14.8km)
- Tchicanda (16.5km)
- Tchinila (16.5km)
- Mbungue I (17.4km)
- Cambêmbua II (17.7km)
- Lépi (19.6km)
- Ndanga (19.9km)
- Cassanda (21.6km)
- Tchili (21.8km)
- Longonjo (21.8km)
- Cambamba (21.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cambêmbua (21.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Monte Jamba (6.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Missâo Tchinombo (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Nambi (10.3km)
Airports close to Missâo Tchinombo
Huambo(NOV), Huambo, Angola (121.1km)