Traveling Luck for Monte Pomumo, Huambo, Angola
Where is Monte Pomumo?What's around Monte Pomumo?
Wikipedia near Monte Pomumo
Where to stay near Monte Pomumo
Also known as Pomumo
The timezone in Monte Pomumo is Africa/Luanda
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. -12.7519°, Longitude. 15.2978° , Elevation. 2205m
Loading map of Monte Pomumo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Monte Pomumo, in Huambo, Angola
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caunge (8.8km)
- Vavaiela (17.8km)
- Cachiteva (17.8km)
- Capirama (18.5km)
- Caunje (18.9km)
- Calueio (18.9km)
- Catongoma (20.3km)
- Dumbo (20.9km)
- Cahula (22.2km)
- Limandolo (22.6km)
- Quenene (23.3km)
- Lassongue (23.6km)
- Apupa (24km)
- Chisseco (24km)
- Tchitete (26.1km)
- Lomonlo (26.3km)
- Cachilala (26.4km)
- Cachicole (28.1km)
- Babaera (29.8km)
- Nhinganja (30.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Serra Malica (33.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Veva (23.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chimbaca (32.7km)
Airports close to Monte Pomumo
Huambo(NOV), Huambo, Angola (128.5km)