Traveling Luck for Kef Hasbaïa, Tiaret, Algeria
Where is Kef Hasbaia?What's around Kef Hasbaia?
Wikipedia near Kef Hasbaia
Where to stay near Kef Hasbaïa
Also known as El Hasbaia, El Hasbaîa
The timezone in Kef Hasbaia is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.2189°, Longitude. 2.3625°
Loading map of Kef Hasbaïa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kef Hasbaïa, in Tiaret, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- 'Aïn Radjah (18.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Draa Oulad Ben Salah (15.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sîdî Boû Dâoud (20.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (7.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Daïet el Habara (14.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi el Moujahdine (21.3km)
Airports close to Kef Hasbaïa
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (104.5km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (181.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kef Hasbaïa
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (72.9km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (185.8km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (193.4km)
Relizane, Relizane, Algeria (211.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.