Traveling Luck for Aïn el Khadra, Djelfa, Algeria
Where is Ain el Khadra?What's around Ain el Khadra?
Wikipedia near Ain el Khadra
Where to stay near Aïn el Khadra
Also known as Ain el Kradra, Aïn el Kradra
The timezone in Ain el Khadra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 20:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.2503°, Longitude. 2.4772°
Satellite map around Aïn el Khadra
Loading map of Aïn el Khadra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aïn el Khadra, in Djelfa, Algeria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Douar Ksar Chellala (17.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Redjem Bou Dadis (23.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- 'Aïn Radjah (5.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel Djedid Charef (7.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Bel Kaïtar (18.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Ouark (21.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Tenîet et Tîne (17.5km)
Airports close to Aïn el Khadra
Bou chekif(TID), Tiaret, Algeria (116.9km)
Ech cheliff(QAS), Ech-cheliff, Algeria (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aïn el Khadra
Ain oussera, Ain oussera, Algeria (59.8km)
Blida, Blida, Algeria (178.3km)
Boufarik, Boufarik, Algeria (185.6km)
Bou saada, Bou saada, Algeria (198.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.