Traveling Luck for Forêt d' Ich Ali, Batna, Algeria
Where is Foret d' Ich Ali?What's around Foret d' Ich Ali?
Wikipedia near Foret d' Ich Ali
Where to stay near Forêt d' Ich Ali
The timezone in Foret d' Ich Ali is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 35.5000°, Longitude. 6.1500°
Satellite map around Forêt d' Ich Ali
Loading map of Forêt d' Ich Ali and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forêt d' Ich Ali, in Batna, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Bou Kezzez (14.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mechtet Meriem (3.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bir Tanout (12.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Mbirîdi (11.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Batna (7.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Le Lac (12.3km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Batna (6.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mechta Oulad Djaab (13.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Djebel el Mraoua (10.9km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koudiat el Haouassi (13.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt d' Ich Ali (0km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau de Flavius (12.1km)
Airports close to Forêt d' Ich Ali
Biskra(BSK), Biskra, Algeria (109.6km)
Mohamed boudiaf international(CZL), Constantine, Algeria (120.5km)
Setif ain arnat(GSF), Setif, Algeria (132.8km)
Jijel(GJL), Jijel, Algeria (182.3km)
Soummam(BJA), Bejaja, Algeria (207.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Forêt d' Ich Ali
Telerghma, Telergma, Algeria (88.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.