Traveling Luck for Oued el Morra, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued el Morra?What's around Oued el Morra?
Wikipedia near Oued el Morra
Where to stay near Oued el Morra
The timezone in Oued el Morra is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 31.8147°, Longitude. -2.4194°
Satellite map around Oued el Morra
Loading map of Oued el Morra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued el Morra, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (23.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (30.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Kenadsa (35.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (33.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (14km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (18.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Alfa (35.3km)