Traveling Luck for Goumigma, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Goumigma?What's around Goumigma?
Wikipedia near Goumigma
Where to stay near Goumigma
The timezone in Goumigma is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8214°, Longitude. -2.3867°
Satellite map around Goumigma
Loading map of Goumigma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goumigma, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Talzaza (20.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (35.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (26.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (36.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Garet Melah (36.2km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (9.9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (18.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Alfa (34.4km)