Traveling Luck for Kherab Derraga, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Kherab Derraga?What's around Kherab Derraga?
Wikipedia near Kherab Derraga
Where to stay near Kherab Derraga
The timezone in Kherab Derraga is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 31.8281°, Longitude. -2.3069°
Satellite map around Kherab Derraga
Loading map of Kherab Derraga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kherab Derraga, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Talzaza (6.2km)
- Oued Moumena (6.8km)
- Oued Menabha (10.3km)
- Oued el Morra (14km)
- Oued Mourhel (20.6km)
- Oued Zgag (22.4km)
- Oued Selim (23.5km)
- Oued Chaïb Rassa (24.3km)
- Oued el Haouari (29.3km)
- Oued Bou Kaïs (29.9km)
- Oued Thoffa (31.5km)
- Oued Tagnana (32.5km)
- Oued Cheïkh (32.7km)
- Oued er Rtem (33.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (11km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (31.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (18.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (32.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (32.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (16.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (29.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (0km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Hadj Ali (24.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Alfa (33.1km)